Volunteering with the Guthrie Chamber of Commerce demonstrates professionalism and your commitment to the Community. Volunteering with the Chamber gives you credibility within your business community and symbolizes the stability and interest your company has in both Guthrie and the Guthrie business community!
The Guthrie Chamber of Commerce offers its members the following volunteer opportunities:
- Participating in Chamber committees.
- Participating in the Chamber's Ambassador program: Get out and meet our new members.
- Assist at monthly networking events such as morning and evening mixers, speaker luncheons, special events, community events, and more.
- Providing articles, news items and press release information for the Chambers Monday memo and web site.
- Providing items of interest or photos for the Chamber's weekly E-blast, Facebook and Twitter postings.
- Participating in and attending member grand openings, ribbon cuttings, and anniversary events.
- Photography of Chamber and/or Guthrie noteworthy businesses, offices and buildings for the Chamber web site.
- Participating in the Chamber's advocacy activities before the Guthrie City Council
- Speaking or presenting at training and information workshops.
- Providing great front desk help to assure everyone that comes through the doors or calls has a great experience and feels valued.
Please contact us here if you are interested in volunteering.