Each year, the Guthrie Chamber of Commerce recognizes businesses and individuals that have made a significant impact in our community. We are pleased to announce nominations are now open. Every business is encouraged to submit a nomination or a self nomination - who tells your story better than yourself? Winners of each award category will be presented at our Annual Meeting, January 18th, 2018.
Nominations should be made based on criteria listed under each category. Winners will be selected by the Annual Awards Selection Committee after review of each nominee's contributions to the community, business performance, innovative practices, growth of programs or organization, volunteer contributions to the Chamber, civic involvement and leadership. Only complete nomination forms will be accepted. All recognized businesses must be current members of the Chamber in good standing. Nominations are due on December 20th.
Citizen of the Year
- Citizen in the Guthrie area involved in growing the community through their vision and leadership
- Demonstrated commitment to voluntary service
- Displays high ethical and personal integrity
Business of the Year
- Growth through revenue and creation of jobs
- Demonstrates economic support of the Guthrie area business community
- Innovative products and services
- Volunteerism of employee base
Volunteer of the Year
- Demonstrates commitment to voluntary service
- Volunteerism that results in civic, social or economic improvement of the community that lasts over a period of time
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINEES BELOW