The City of Guthrie is a charming little town with many stories to tell and much to offer. So many reasons to LOVE living/visiting here.
Here are just a few:
- Local restaurants, museums, boutiques, and music shops there is always something to do for visitors and residents.
- The city welcomed new city manager Leroy Alsup early this month and we’re excited to see Guthrie prosper under his leadership.
- Guthrie has also begun preparing for the well-known 89er Day Celebration in April. The celebration includes a huge carnival, chuck wagon feed and auction, the 89er Queen competition, a parade, The Great Bed Race, 5K Run, and much, much more.
- The Pollard Theater is showcasing their production of “FENCES” a play written by Pulitzer Prize winner August Wilson. It is sure to be one you won’t want to miss.
- Byron Berline of the Double Stop Fiddle Shop has several upcoming events. Always a good time.
- Tipsy Artist never disappoints when you are looking for a fun, artsy evening out.
There are sooooooooo many more reasons. Why don't you name a few?? We would LOVE to hear what you LOVE about this amazing town we call home.