Get the most out your investment by:
- Attending networking based events (go to at least one a month)
- Taking advantage of sponsorship opportunities
- Join a team (doesn't mean you have to show-up to every meeting but we would like for you to)
- Host a Pride workshop for your team (premium members only)
- Do Leadership Guthrie 2016/2017 (must apply)
- Referring business to other Chamber Investors; They will repay you with the same.
- Taking advantage of other marketing opportunities made available i.e. advertise on GuthrieChamber.Com, sponsor an email blast with just your content, etc.
- Updating your information on the Guthrie Chamber online directory every 6 months (set a reminder on your calendar)
Attend monthly networking events: (attend at least 1 a month)
- Chamber Coffee (actually this happens every Wednesday and is hosted by a different Chamber Investor each week)
- Chamber After Hours
- 12 @ 12 | 8 @ 8 | 6 @ 6
- Educational series (learn and network at the same time)
Join a chamber team:
- Ambassador Team meets every 3rd Wednesday at 8am in the Chamber Board Room.
- Education & Workforce Development Team meets every 3rd Thursday at 4p at a different school each month.
- Business Council Team meets every 2nd Thursday at 8a in the Chamber Board Room.
- Leadership Guthrie Team meets as needed.
Learn more about each team and join one today by CLICKING HERE.
Host one of these events at your business or organization:
- Host a Chamber Coffee
- Host a Chamber After Hours
- Host a Pride Workshop (premium investors only)
Sponsor an event in 2016 for more exposure:
- Annual Banquet
- Annual First Capitol TRI
- New Teacher Luncheon
- Golf Tournament
- Educational Series
Other marketing opportunities:
- Weekly Email with just your info
- Ad space on Guthrie Chamber website
- Quarterly calendar
Call Heady at 405-282-1947 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or any questions you may have.