Our Business Council Team meets once a month in the Guthrie Chamber Board Room. One of the goals before leaving the meeting is to come up with tips that we can share with all of our Guthrie Chamber Investors.
At our last meeting we came up with 5 tips to share with you:
- Stay open late for the holidays if you're a retail business or restaurant.
- Diversity your advertisement dollars i.e. use social media, print and maybe billboards.
- Partner with other Chamber Investors to help promote shopping local.
- Go shop and visit other local businesses and organizations to stay informed with what's available in your community. This way you will be able to assist your customers beyond your business.
- We talked about how Manner Matters as a group and thought we should remind everyone to always be kinder than necessary when people come into your business because we are all representing each other. #WeAreGuthrie
Thanks to these awesome people for attending our Business Council Meeting and providing these awesome tips: Brandi Cain, John Vance; Jeff Odom, Citizens Bank; James Long, Guthrie Real Estate; Cody Mosely, City of Guthrie; Cagney Moorman, Farmers & Merchant; Sara Whitt, AAA Insurance; H.C. Patel, Sleep Inn; Justin Fortney, Logan County Health Department; Macey Barber, At Link; Pam Nelson, Guthrie Newsleader; Health Shelton, Shelton Photography; Laurie Fuller, CVB